Things To Do
Overlooking the magnificent Lotus Temple, Eros Hotel – New Delhi Nehru Place is a landmark hotel in New Delhi. Perfectly placed for both the business and leisure traveler the hotel is situated in a prime location at the center of the city’s business and commercial districts. Within a 30 minute drive from the International and Domestic airport the hotel is in close proximity to Delhi’s business districts of Nehru Place, Pragati Maidan the largest convention center in Delhi, Okhla & Noida Export Promotion Zone. With the Metro station at less than 500 mtrs, the hotel offers excellent connectivity to various parts of Delhi. With direct access to India’s rich and varied culture, historic monuments as well as to the shopping areas the hotel is an ideal choice.
- To make the most of your leisure time, visit an early morning yoga session with our yoga instructor followed by a rejuvenating massage at the Health Club and a sumptuous Breakfast at Blooms.
- To get the glimpse of the vast culture of India, you must visit these religious and historical places — Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, Akshardham Temple, Red Fort, Jama Masjid in old Delhi.
- If you’re looking for a unique shopping experience, then head to one of the best shopping centres of Delhi, Select City Walk Mall in Saket, or take a round at the business and shopping epicenter of Delhi i.e. Connaught Place, or visit Dilli Haat, a perfect combination food plaza and craft bazaar located in the heart of the city.
- Take a metro ride in the dense maze of narrow lanes that twist away from Chandni Chowk, another very famous shopping area of Delhi, known for its paranthas, jewellery and textiles. The Chowk is adorned with historical landmarks like the Sunheri Masjid, the Fateh Puri Mosque and more.
Check-in: 12:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Parking: Self parking/Valet : Available
Pets: Not allowed
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness Centre
- Health Club that offers body massages
- Beauty Salon for skin care and hair treatments
- Lotus Temple
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Qutab Minar
- Red Fort
- Tughlaqabad Fort